Standard Phone Service
Community Internet Providers provides complete voice phone services with options for self-installation or professional installation. Easy, clear voice communication has never been so easy and affordable. Community Internet Providers' phone service is powered by partner Cross Country Communications.
• Basic Voice Mail
• Caller ID Name
• Call Forwarding
• Call Waiting
• Direct inward dial telephone number (New or port your existing number) • Unlimited local and long distance calling
Self Install Kit
• Includes 2 port ATA for hooking up to 2 lines into customer-provided telephones.
• All required cables are included to hook ATA into an open port on your router
• Detailed instruction on how to install pre-configured ATA
• 8x5 technical support
• Includes 2 port ATA for hooking up to 2 lines into customer-provided telephones
• Onsite telephone technicians wil install required cabling to connect ATA to existing telephone wiring
• Includes installation of up to 1 new cable if needed to connect router to the ATA or from the ATA to one telephone outlet. **Additiona cables can be installed for $150 each**